We have focused on AI robots and their purpose before, this time we also want to explore more on the humanoid aspect of AI robots. Unless someone works on the topic of AI, robots, or technical innovation, it is unlikely they encounter many humanoid AI robots in their daily life. We have collected a few examples of the most humanoid and advanced AI robots in the world.
- Junco Chihira: Also working at a receptionist, Junco Chihira is active in Japan and set to also support the health care sector for elderly people.
- Nadine: Working as a receptionist in Singapore, Nadine is a humanoid AI robot that can remember and conduct conversations and was built after her creator Nadia Thalmann.
- Geminoid DK: This robot is only the latest one of a series and was built for the purpose of looking as human as possible, taking inspiration from a member of the University of Aalborg, even having people mistake the two sometimes.
- Sophia: Originally build to support elderly people, this robot was designed to develop social skills and learn over time. While it is still clearly robot judging from its body and arms, it is one of the most advanced robots to understand human emotions and gestures.
- Jia Jia: Developed with the ability to make realistic expressions, this robot comes from China and was built as humanoid as possible by its creators. While its speech patterns are still to be improved, the robot has already been complimented for its intricate mimicry and expressions.
To you want to explore more about the societal dimension of AI robots, especially sxrobots? Learn more on our website.